Travel Assistance, Evacuation & Repatriation
As a UnitedHealthCare member you are eligible for global emergency and medical assistance services provided by UnitedHealthCare Global. This program immediately connects you to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and other services if you experience a medical emergency while traveling 100 miles or more from your permanent residence, campus location, or in another country.
- A global network of pre-qualiﬁed medical providers.
- Experienced crisis management professionals.
- A state-of-the-art Emergency Response Center with worldwide response capabilities.
- Air and ground ambulance service providers.
UnitedHealthcare Global, in conjunction with First Student, provides you with a multitude of key services such as:
To access services please call:
(800) 527-0218 Toll-free within the United States
(410) 453-6330 Collect outside the United States
Services are also accessible via e-mail at operations@UHCGlobal.com.
When calling the UnitedHealthcare Global Operations Center, please be prepared to provide:
PLEASE NOTE: UnitedHealthcare Global is not travel or medical insurance but a service provider for emergency medical assistance services. All medical costs incurred should be submitted to your health plan and are subject to the policy limits of your health coverage. All assistance services must be arranged and provided by UnitedHealthcare Global.